Himalaya Arjuna is a medicinal plant widely used in Ayurvedic medicine as an extract. Tree bark was harvested as raw materials, and for several centuries it was used for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. In addition, the bark of this plant has a number of other therapeutic properties, for example, the treatment of asthma, hypertension and kidney stones.
Arjuna Himalaya is Ayurvedic drug that tones heart and lungs, stimulates coronary circulation, strengthens heart muscle, stops bleeding and promotes healing of tissues, prevents blood clots, lowers blood pressure, increases diuresis, promotes the release of phlegm, makes breathing easier. Arjuna also reduces the content of lipids in the blood, lowers the level of triglycerides, beta-lipoproteins, cholesterol, increases the synthesis of LDL-substance, enhances the protective anti-cholesterol activity, removes cholesterol from the body.
The main indications for the use of Arjuna:
- heart failure
- atherosclerosis of cerebral and coronary arteries
- a heart attack
- painful rapid heartbeat
- insomnia different characters
- stress and mental anxiety
- coronary heart disease
- chronic fever
- fractures and sprains
- cirrhosis of liver.
- Powder of Arjuna stimulates the heart, is a powerful antioxidant tonic, has a tonic effect.
- It protects the vascular wall from free radicals and slows the aging process.
- The drug reduces blood pressure, prevents increased blood clots, but at the same time, it helps stop bleeding from wounds.
- It normalizes blood flow in the coronary and cerebral vessels.
- The drug has anti-arrhythmic effect.
- It has anti-inflammatory effect against heart muscle and other organs.
Adults and children over 14 years take 1 capsule 2 times a day an hour before meals and drink it with
Note: between intake of “Arjuna” and other allopathic drugs you should do an hour break.
Drug contraindications: individual intolerance of the drug components. Before use
it is recommended to consult with your doctor. It is not recommended for children under 14
They are not revealed.
Each capsule of the “Arjuna Himalaya” company and other Indian companies is of gelatin. As an alternative you can choose the drug in the form of pills or powder from other manufacturers. And you can use only the contents of the capsules.