We present you a new brand drug – Silagra (Sildenafil 100 mg). This drug is a registered as trademark of the company “Cipla”. This company is located in India and is approved by the FDA (Organization for the Control of Medicines). Cipla products are supplied to more than 180 countries around the world, the drug has already proven itself as a reliable tool in the fight against erectile dysfunction. Another plus of the drug Silagra is a relatively low price, an excellent chance to get a brand drug from a global manufacturer.
Silagra is an exact analog of a well-known drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, called Sildenafil. Effectiveness, effects on the body, dosage are absolutely identical. Sildenafil is the active substance of pills, which naturally increases the flow of blood to the penis, thereby causing an elastic erection.
- It is highly discouraged to take Silagra in the following cases
- Problems with vision, including rare hereditary diseases (retinitis pigmentosa)
- Heart diseases, angina, high or low blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Diseases of the hepatic
- Allergic reaction to sildenafil (an active component of the Silagra)
Mode of application
Silagra pills are taken orally, 30-40 minutes before sexual activity. It is not recommended to take a dose of 100 mg (1 tablet) more often than 1 time per day.
What can interact with Silagra?
It is strictly not recommended to take Silagra by any of the following means:
- Nitrates: amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
Also, Silagra may interact with the following medicines:
- Medicines for high blood pressure
- Some drugs to treat HIV infection or AIDS
Contact your healthcare provider if your erection lasts more than 4 hours or becomes painful.
Side effects of Silagra
Taking medication Silagra you can face next side effects:
- Individual intolerance of the active substance – sildenafil
- Stomach upset
Storage conditions and shelf life.
Keep Silagra out of the reach of children, at room temperature from 15 to 30 degrees. The expiration date is indicated on each package, the expiration date is 2 years from the date of manufacture and will differ from batch to batch, depending on when they were manufactured.