Soma is a muscle relaxant. Its effect is due to blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) that are sent to the brain.
Soma is used in combination with other drugs and physical therapy to treat injuries and other painful musculoskeletal conditions.
In most cases, “Soma” is taken to restore the homeostasis of the organism and as a general tonic. A very strong positive result occurs when “Soma” is taken as an additional tool to the main course in the treatment of many diseases, including such as:
- Hepatitis (including viral), cirrhosis, cholecystitis
- Chronic violations of cerebral circulation (eliminates dizziness and improves memory), prevention of stroke, increasing ischemic stroke, post-stroke condition
- Varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, darkening of the skin around the veins, trophic ulcers, diabetic foot
- Violations of the peripheral circulation (relieves pain, fatigue, numbness, and swelling in the extremities)
- Worsening of blood biochemical parameters during diabetes
- Gastritis, peptic ulcer disease of the gastrointestinal tract, spastic colitis, hemorrhoids
- Decrease of the protective forces of the body (immunodeficiency, including those caused by stress, physical strain, the proximity of the screens of monitors and televisions)
- Frequent respiratory infections, especially children diseases, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Significant blood loss, post-operation conditions; conditions after radiation and chemotherapy
- Osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, chronic radiculitis, arthrosis, arthritis (rheumatoid, psoriatic, chlamydia)
- Stress, sleep disturbances, chronic fatigue syndrome, “a syndrome of the manager”, nervous breakdowns mood that occurs to adolescents
- Dependence on alcohol, substances with narcotic properties
- Decrease in sexual potency due to the deterioration of microcirculation and a lack of confidence
- Trophic ulcers, burns, intractable dermatoses
The use of Soma is very effective in cases of:
- The prevention of mastitis, fibroids, cervical erosion, endometriosis, benign cysts, polyps;
- Prevention and rehabilitation of prostate cancer;
The prevention and treatment of asthma, allergic reactions and other diseases associated with disruption of the immune system and metabolic disorders of the body.
Soma recommended to be taken together with any medications as it increases the effect of the medication and the side effects will be reduced. Incompatibility of Soma with other drugs has not been identified.
Method of application
- Take soma in strict accordance with the recommendations of the doctor. If you want to clarify the indications for use, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist
- Each dose should be drunk with a full glass of water
- Maximum daily dose of Soma is 1,400 mg (4 tablets)
- Store soma at room temperature in a cool dry place
Side effects of soma
To date, any contraindications and side effects when taking “Soma” are not revealed. However, the body will not always respond to the drug the same way. For example, in cases of prolonged poisoning there were sometimes observed stool softener, nausea and slight stomach pain on the first day of taking the drug. This is due to the fact that Soma at first causes intensive cleansing of the body. Usually during two days the body was cleared and discomfort disappeared. The same symptoms were observed to patients who had taken large doses of antibiotics before start taking Soma. In this case, the discomfort lasted up to three days. But then the discomfort disappeared and was not renewed, even if patients continued taking antibiotics.
The fact that Soma actively excretes toxins and other harmful substances may affect badly in certain therapeutic practices, when any medications specifically accumulate in the patient’s body. In this case, the reception of the Soma will lead to high concentration of drug in the body. If the concentration of medicinal substances was established in the body before taking Soma, in some cases it is possible to reduce the level of concentration of substances in the body.